- Eliminates costly oil spill cleanup.
- Provides environmental peace of mind.
- Protects earthen dikes from erosion.
- Stops spills from leaking through dikes.
- Non-slip surface promotes safety, while removing the need for expensive cover-up screenings and rock that wash away.
- Removes need for herbicides and manpower to control weed and grass problems.
- Insulates the tank stopping the electrical process of corrosion.
- Bottom sediment clean-out simplified with B.S. sumps below the clean-out plates.
- Can be custom built to any size requirement.
- Compatible with metal containment rings or earthen dikes.
6321 E 102nd St South, Ste C
Tulsa, OK 74137
Ph: 918-665-0999 Fax: 918-665-0890
Email: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete professional installation by fully-equipped crews trained in safety procedures.
- All seams wedge-welded, never sewn, to provide a strong and water-tight liner.
- Edges firmly anchored in ditches.
- 20 & 30 mil liners resist punctures and wind damage, and allows for prolonged use of the pit.
- Can be custom built to any size requirement
A secondary containment structure served its purpose in a recent fire in Cresson, Texas. The fire, presumed to have been started by a lightning strike, caused severe damage to a saltwater waste plant. But the secondary containment barrier withstood the fire and contained all harmful waste. An article from the Hood County News describes the event in detail (used with permission). Read here.
Massive amounts of smoke billow from the blaze.
The aftermath; multiple tanks destroyed, containment structure intact.